Medical Malpractice, also called medical negligence, is the failure of a medical professional to meet the standard of good medical practice in the field in which the medical professional practices.
We are available to handle any type of medical malpractice case, including:
• Birth Injuries (cerebral palsy, cerebral hypoxia, Erb’s palsy, shoulder dystocia)
• Misdiagnosis (misdiagnosis of cancer, failure to diagnose heart attacks)
• IV Insertion Errors (vein and tissue damage caused by improper insertion of intravenous needles)
• Surgical Errors (wrong site surgery, instruments left inside body)
• Chiropractic Injuries (neck injuries, spine injuries)
Whether someone is a victim of medical malpractice is often a complicated question. Therefore, it is critical to choose a medical malpractice attorney with the knowledge, skill, and dedication to prosecute your case effectively. Dulaney Law Firm, has successfully recovered millions in settlements and verdicts for our clients, while providing the highest degree of personal service. If you or a loved one suffered serious injury or death because of potential medical malpractice, we invite you to contact us for a free consultation.